Thursday, April 14, 2011

Keep Moving Foward.

HURRAY! I have survived another year of life! I can't believe it.

This year has been a crazy year. So many learning experiences and people that have made me a better and more awesome ME:) I'd just like to thank everyone for being there and helping me to stay sane ha ha.

However, now that I am NO LONGER a teenager, I feel like people will take me more seriously when I say, "Hi, I'm 20 yrs old," instead of the usual reaction of, "really? you're only 19? wow, you are young." FYI. people, like myself, don't like hearing that. Especially when I am more mature than the average teen.

Yeah, yeah, I know I'll want to be called young when I get older and start to turn gray, but as of now, I'd rather here, " oh wow, you are so mature for your age." Ha ha. On the other hand, I did get asked today by an 8-year-old if I was turning 27, soooo I wasn't the biggest fan of that ha ha.

As for what I did today, I woke up this morning to a few texts from my best friends, some crazy phones calls of people singing to me and about 100 people saying "Happy Birthday!" on facebook. Thank you to everyone who did:) I then proceeded to go to my former YW President's house, Sis.Papenfuss, and finished 3 of the 6 skirts I'm taking to Jerusalem...they are BEAUTIFUL! (I'll be putting pictures up tomorrow) Then I went to go tutor Ben, who was a joy to work with (extreme sarcasm). Later mom and my brother Matty surprised me with ice cream cake and then mom and I got Chili's to go (hmmhmm good). Finally we watched one of my favorite movies, "Meet the Robinson's." If you have never seen that movie shame on you. It's so inspirational and I'm just a sucker for good Disney movies. As of now, I'm talking to my good friend Kurt and hoping to fall asleep because I'm exhaustedddd ha ha.

But, we have to "Keep Moving Forward," like good ol' Walt Disney would say. So, it's time for a new chapter in my life. It is the beginning of a new decade! This year is going to be one CRAZYYYYY year. To start off my twenties I will be traveling to the Holy Land, then come home for a few weeks in August and head off back to the amazing land of Idaho. Then my brother Charlie is going to get married. After that big shin-dig and a semester at BYU-I I'll be able to turn in my mission papers in December. CRAZY!

After that I really don't know what is going to happen except that my mom and I are planning a trip to go to Ireland for when I do turn 21 ha ha. Here's to the future! Keep Moving Forward...


1 comment:

  1. i've never seen meet the robinson's...i'm sorry i hope we can still be friends! haha glad you had an awesome birthday!! next year you need to go to ireland and get crunnnnkkkked! jkjk, no i'm not. :)

    ReplyDelete