Saturday, April 23, 2011

4 Days and Counting...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Yup, that's right. I'm extremely excited. Besides the fact that I might have a pinched nerve in my neck that makes me want to cry when I move my head, I am way ready to go to the Holy Land.

First off, I believe that I should receive a gold medal for packing a suit case. I was able to pack everything I need, plus some, in 1 suit case (under 50 lbs) and a tiny carry on. Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous when I was weighting my bag, but then victory came over me when the bag was only 48 lbs. BALLAAAAA!

Ps. Did I mention that I'm posting this blog on an airplane right now? Oh yeah, I am. I still remember a couple of years ago when they airlines would complain about electronics and how they mess up the planes computers, and now we can play on the internet? I knew they were full of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment