Saturday, April 9, 2011

Free Falling

I WENT SKYDIVING!!!

Holy guacamole, it was AMAZING!

Ok, I thought I was going to be 100% more scared than I was when we got there, but no way jose! I was so freaken excited. I had a grin on my face the whole time. Not only did I go skydiving, but my Mom came and jumped with me!

Why did we decided to jump? Not only to having bragging rights to our friends, but it was the first day to the beginning of our new lives. Yesterday was the year mark of my Dad's death, so we decided that this was going to be a whole new year and we were going to live in the moment. So, we crossed this off our bucket lists!

I thought there would be another guy jumping with us to take pictures, but that wasn't the case. So, I don't have pictures of the actual fall, but I do have some before and after. Once I get my video of the jump I'll put that up too!


Mom and I leaving to go skydiving!

Mom and I strapped up getting ready to go!

After! Oh my gosh, it was amazing! It felt like we were floating on air. I totally recommend jumping out of a plane, with a professional and a parachute, any day! If I had the money I'd be a skydive junky!

Happy *early* Birthday to ME :))

No comments:

Post a Comment