The biggest thing for me right now is the fact that I live pretty much at the most southern part of the United States and most of my best friends live 4hrs by car away from me or 6-10hrs by plane away from me. Suckity suck right?
Secretly, I've been jealous of everyone going back to Rexburg in the next few weeks. Now, you must think, "Well, shoot. Why are you jealous of them? Rexburg is NOTHING compared to you going to Jerusalem." This is pure fact, but the only difference that Rexburg has that Jerusalem doesn't are those amazing people I call friends. Sure, I'm going to make new friends in Jerusalem, but I just miss my buddies from BYU. I sound pathetic, but oh well. I'll just name a few of the people I miss...
Miss Jennifer Lyn,
You know, at the beginning of spring semester last year I didn't think we would ever get a long from what I heard about you ha ha. However, you couldn't resist my spunky personality and smile I had 24/7 despite everything that was going on. I couldn't resist your bluntness and your obsession with baking. After one night of crying, laughing, and singing ABBA I knew we had becoming instant best friends. I miss going to sleep to you and Ben talking on the phone. I miss our late night conversations. I miss squawking like a bird at you. I miss taste testing all of your backing concoctions. I miss getting your water bottle because you were too lazy to get out of bed. I miss making fun of people with you. I miss all of the crafts and pretty things on your walls because I'm just not creative, so sorry you had to look at my ugly, undecorated wall ha ha. Now that you're going to be graduating I don't know when I'll be seeing you again, but just know that I love you like a sister and will forever remember you.
NEXT.
Terra Lora Lee,
Gosh I miss you. The first day when I met you and you were in sweat pants and a v-neck hanes t-shirt I knew we would get along perfectly. Not to mention the fact that we fit perfectly sitting in a hall way or that you own golden spandex. Those were just perks to our friendship. I miss seeing you reading a book that you just engulf yourself into and how you become a part of the book. I was waiting for you to start speaking like one of the characters from the Belgariad (spell check? haha), but you kept your cool. I miss how you would get all flustered at peoples ignorance towards just about anything and how you would want to correct them. I miss our late night conversations. I miss attempting to make meals plans with each other so we could save money. I miss your obsession with everything red. I love the fact that you got me hooked to noodles and cheese. Secretly, I'm extremely jealous of Brindisi and how she gets to be your roommate this spring. However, I know she will take good care of you ha ha like you need it. Thank you for being one of the greatest people I know. You truly are one of the best friends I've ever had and it better stay that way. Miss you.
NEXT.
Kelsie *Kopernikus* Klein,
Remember that one time you and Terra tricked me and Erika into thinking that was your real middle name? Yeah, good times. Also, remember that one time I just said off hand, " you know what...I could room with you guys forever," and you thought, " HA, what is this girl thinking?" because we only knew each other for like a week? Little did we know that we would become such great roommates and then friends. I am so stinkin' proud of you. You are doing AMAZING work with those kids over in Tanzania. I'm sure all of those kids absolutely love you. You know why? Because everyone that you meet instantly falls in love you and wants to be your friend. You are one of the kindest people I know and you care about everyone. You know how to laugh with people, cry with them when they need it, and how to be there as a friend. You were the first person to be there for me when my dad passed and I want to thank you for that. I just remember you sitting there hugging me while I cried and you cried right along with me because I'm pretty sure you had no idea what to do. You know what? That was what I needed. I don't know when I'll see you next, but I hope you know that I am forever grateful for our friendship and the effect you had on my life. You are an amazing friend and I miss saying, " Good morning sunshine!" while you just stare at me. I love you Kels and I'm always here for you.
NEXT.
Kenna Campbell,
Can I just tell you that the first time I met you I thought you were the coolest person EVERRRRR. Well, I just did. You are extremely hilarious and people are just drawn to you. You can be friends with practically anyone and I envy that talent of yours. You are just able to relate to anyone and sincerely care about them and their circumstance. You also have this crazy ability to make any situation funny and people will be on the floor laughing. Don't get me started on
your drive and ambition. When you had a goal, man do you set your mind to it and get it done pretty much perfectly. Remember your english video? Ha Ha, I actually miss eating your "experiments." I miss seeing your face practically 24/7. I miss you being my coach. I miss us trying to go to sleep at 10:30 pm when all of our roommates are out in the living room making food or being loud laughing. I miss seeing you make eggs every morning. I miss hearing you make fun of brooke on a daily basis...love you brooke! I miss having my roommate. After spring you will be done with our AA and probably go to Taiwan. Even though you will be in that far off land I know you will make such a difference in the people you will meet. I know this because you have helped me in so many ways that I can't repay you. Love ya girl.
NEXT.
2 for 1 deal...Kurt & Joe,
Can I just say that I love you guys? Well, I DO! I am so thankful for meeting you two in the fall. I needed you guys so much because my other guy best friends decided to up and leave me to go on missions for the Lord. What's up with that? The nerve...joke, I don't want to be struck by lightning. Anyways, you two were there whenever I needed you. You were there when I was bored, when I had something funny to tell you, when I needed a blessing, or just a hug. I had no doubt in my mind who to call when I needed help moving something heavy or I was having a bad day. Granted, I had to make sure you weren't on dates with your women, but I knew you were there. Thank you for being the amazing guys in my life that I needed. I miss seeing you everyday and getting the best hugs from you...well, mostly from Kurt. Joe, you took some getting use to me hugging you almost everyday. What can I say? I like hugs ha ha. The ladies you two end up marrying are in for a treat, because they will be 2 of the luckiest girls out there. I miss you guys everyday. I love you guys like brothers. Do great things:)
Last, but not least.
Briana Dicks,
You have been my best friend since I was 12 and I have no clue how we have stayed friends for so long. We basically knew each other for less than a year and you end up moving 4 1/2 hrs north to Lake City. My only guess is that we were best friends in the pre-mortal life and promised each other that we would find each other when we got to earth and become best friends. That is the only explanation. You have been the person I look up since I was 12. Not literally, because I was way taller than you and everyone thought I was older than you anyways ha ha. Even though everyone didn't like you I knew how great you were. People just couldn't get paste your talent for telling it how it was to see how great of a friend you are. You are smart, funny, outgoing, beautiful, spiritual, and the greatest friend I've ever had. Even though we see each other 2-3 times a year if we are lucky I know we will be best friends for eternity. We will probably end up being next door neighbors...at least I hope. I miss you everyday and wish we lived closer, but I know that no matter what distance we will still have the awesome friendship we had when we were 12 and 13 yrs old. Love you best friend.
Well, that was fun. I would've put up more of the amazing people that I miss, but that would've taken up WAY too much space and I'm too lazy to rearrange a million more photos. I hope for those that I didn't specifically name know that I love them and miss them everyday. Even though I live in "paradise," it's nothing without you guys. I'll think of you all when I'm over in Jerusalem. Love and miss you all...
definitely love the ones about terra and kelsie, i miss all three of you girls! yeah we just got back from rexburg visiting and stuff. def hated living in rexburg and stuff but i severely miss my friends :(
ReplyDeleteAw. that's sweet, and a scary picture of me!
ReplyDeleteya know whats interesting, is that i actually had a similar night last night, it was just like a bunch of crap hit me all at once, what can i say we are like twins and guess what now i have a recsport champ shirt from 2010 hahaha hows that for coincidence
ReplyDelete